ZeroFLW Business Ecosystem Group Public Webinar
The ZeroFLW Business Ecosystem Group held the public webinar on the 17th of November, open to stakeholders interested in the market sustainability of food waste prevention actions, and the opportunity to network and exchange information about the needs and solutions for food loss and waste (FLW) in the market.
The webinar recording is available for ecosystem participants, that interested in finding solutions, and business opportunities, creating synergies and joining efforts around reducing FLW.
See the recording right here.
Sign up for the ZeroW Newsletter and get the latest news stories, results and inputs from the project.
Enrolled members will be part of a private group and will benefit from the following:
- Being part of a closed LinkedIn Group exclusive for members of the ZeroFLW Business Ecosystem, to engage in networking, and synergies & be part of discussions with the right partners and peers;
- Contributing to finding and presenting solutions that may answer the needs in the market to get a better insight into the needs of the FLW market through the exchange of information;
- Finding out about the latest events; financing from open calls; opinion articles, new orientations; regulations; research articles on FLW, etc.;
- Being part of an environment that benefits the engagement of investors/potential business partners for commercial/business opportunities;
- Learning first-hand about relevant FLW innovations that have been piloted in the ZeroW project so you can find new ideas that can help your business to reduce or valorise the FLW.
The ZeroW Project encourages every interested stakeholder to sign up and join the Business Ecosystem by filling out the following form: ZeroFLW Ecosystem Group Enrolment Form.
The Business Ecosystem Group Kick-off Meeting is scheduled for December 7, while the first round of registrations to become a ZeroFLW Business Ecosystem Member will be open until November 30.
More news from ZeroW
Platform for monitoring and assessing food loss and waste data throughout the supply chain
In ZeroW living lab #1 we are building a platform for monitoring and assessing food loss and waste (FLW) data throughout the supply chain as there is a lack of a systemic approach to collecting data and monitoring FLW along the whole value chain.
The Anti-Food Waste Entrepreneur Selina Juul is a ZeroW-Hero
The ZeroW project has selected Selina as the first ZeroW-Hero, a dedicated advocate for the food loss and waste reduction agenda.
ZeroW dataspace is online
Version 0.1 makes an abstract concept concrete and invites partners to collaborate.